Note: Most mobile groomers don’t need generators, but every GT is designed to work with or without one. We’re happy to discuss the pros and cons of operating with or without a generator, and to help you choose the design that’s best for you.
IF YOU WANT A GENERATOR, a “standard” GT will still work! Every GT is pre-wired so you can easily add your own generator in the future! We also design our tongues so you can mount your own generator. (Generator package prices include generator with shipping, rack fabrication and coating, parts for installation, and installation. It’s not just a generator!).
Standard GT Grooming Trailer
GT Grooming Trailer Options
- $6,599 Generator Package (IT’S NOT JUST A GENERATOR. 7,000 watt Honda + parts, fabrication, and installation; See what this option includes!)
- $899 Partial DIY Generator Option
- $499 Electric Fan Roof Vent (with needed parts and installation)
- $189 Swing Jack (installed: welded, not bolted)
- $449 Electric Tongue Jack (with needed parts and installation)
- $199 Grey Floor
- Delivery with orientation: $1.85/mile
Since the GT is the best-equipped grooming salon in the industry, we can get your price lower by omitting MANY items that some customers have decided to go without. We’re happy to discuss options with you!
– Prices subject to change without notice –
*Hanvey and Hanvey Bathing Beauty are trademarks of Hanvey Engineering and Design. GT, GT Grooming Salons, and Bath Buddy are trademarks of GT Grooming Salons.