Note: Most mobile groomers don’t need generators, but every GT is designed to work with or without one. We’re happy to discuss the pros and cons of operating with or without a generator, and to help you choose the generator that’s best for you.
The cheapest and easiest way to incorporate a generator into your grooming trailer is to tow your trailer with a pickup truck. You can mount any generator in the back of your truck and run a 30-amp cord to your trailer. (Every GT is pre-wired for this arrangement.) If you still must have a generator mounted to your trailer, we offer two options. (Generator package prices include generator, rack fabrication and powder coating, parts for installation and installation).
Standard GT Grooming Trailer
$19,990 Standard GT Grooming Trailer
FREE Bath Buddy on trailer orders placed before May 31st! Deposit must be received by 05/31/17. (Bath Buddies purchased with trailers will utilize the trailer’s built-in GFI instead of utilizing a GFI built into the bather. It is intended to be a permanent piece of equipment.)
GT Grooming Trailer Options
- $1,890 Generator Package #1 (Champion + parts, fabrication, and installation)
- $3,690 Generator Package #2 (Honda + parts, fabrication, and installation)
- $240 Numeric Keypad Entry (and installation)
- $490 Electric Fan Roof Vent (with needed parts and installation)
- $490 Electric Tongue Jack (with needed parts and installation)
*We can get your price lower by omitting items that many customers have decided to go without. We’re happy to discuss options with you!
– Prices subject to change without notice –
Other Products (FREE SHIPPING – 48 states)