Note: Most mobile groomers don’t need generators. We’re happy to discuss the pros and cons of operating with or without a generator, and to help you choose the generator that’s best for you.
The cheapest way to incorporate a generator into your grooming trailers is to tow your trailer with a pickup truck. You can mount the generator in the back of your truck and run a 30-amp cord to your trailer. (Every GT is pre-wired for this arrangement.) If you still must have a generator mounted to your trailer, we offer two options. (Generator package prices include generator, rack fabrication and powder coating, parts for installation and installation).
Standard GT Grooming Trailer
$19,990 Standard GT Grooming Trailer
GT Grooming Trailer Options
- $1,790 Generator Package #1 (Champion + parts, fabrication, and installation)
- $3,590 Generator Package #2 (Honda + parts, fabrication, and installation)
- $240 Numeric Keypad Entry (and installation)
- $480 Electric Fan Roof Vent (with needed parts and installation)
- $489 Electric Tongue Jack (with needed parts and installation)
- $TBD GT Bath Buddy Deep Cleansing System (Available May, 2017)
- $199 Floor Drains
- $349 Extra Storage Package
*We can get your price lower by omitting items that many customers have decided to go without. We’re happy to discuss options with you!
– Prices subject to change without notice –